Buy or pass on V3? Poll.

Started 5 months ago | Polls thread
wmgreenjr
Forum MemberPosts: 57Gear list
Like?
Eventually buy - I like the modular approach
In reply to Vlasty, 5 months ago

Hopefully new sensor has good results. If it does I will probably buy when prices go down. I like the smaller size of everything in the 1 series (except the initial prices which are always out there in my opinion) and plan to stick with it for some time.

Most people hate the lack of integrated VF, but I like the modular approach of both the VF and the grip. If I need a pocket cam, take grip and VF off and head out the door. If going to have new 70-300 lenses on, will add grip and VF and head out the door, etc... With a modular approach we can add and take of what we will need for each photo outing. I like the concept; but I do understand why others do not.

Can't wait to see a review of the camera with sample images though. Then can't wait for prices to come down.

wmgreenjr's gear list:wmgreenjr's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8 Nikon 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
PassNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow