Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
David Lowe
Forum MemberPosts: 54Gear list
Like?
Why do I want a X-Pro1?
6 months ago

The are some very good deals available on the X-Pro 1 here in the UK at the moment, so I have been taking a look at what it can do. I have only had the chance to try take a few frames with one but I was impressed with the images. I like the feel of the camera, the quality of the product and it just felt good to hold.

I have a Nikon D800 and D3 and some of Nikon’s best lenses so why would I consider buying an X-Pro 1? It is lighter and smaller than the Nikon kit but then again if I wanted small and light there are other options, even smaller and lighter than the Fuji.

I like all sorts of photography, travel, sport, landscapes, nudes.

So can someone explain to me what the X-Pro 1 would give me that I don’t already have? I want one, but do I need one?

David

www.davidlowephotography.com

David Lowe's gear list:David Lowe's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +3 more
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D3 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow