New Panny cameras to be announced soon???

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Robbob67
Regular MemberPosts: 270Gear list
Like?
New Panny cameras to be announced soon???
9 months ago

I thought it might be worth emailing Panasonic & simply asking them in they were likely to introduce an upgraded version of the LF1 over the next few months.

This is their rather vague response

"In response, please note that the only official information that we have regarding the release date of the 2014 Panasonic range is that the new products will be available starting with the end of March, beginning of April this year. Unfortunately, we do know or have access to any other information related to these units."

I then asked,

are you refering to the 2014 range that were announced in January, starting to be available at end of March/April, or are there others in the pipeline, that have not yet been announced, but may be announce at end of March/April?

This prompted this (again vague) reply,

"In response, please note that I was refering to the 2014 Panasonic range of products due to be released on the market starting with the end of March, beginning of April. Indeed some of these units have been advertised already and presented in workshops and shows, however, unfortunately we do not have any further information regarding what kind of products will be released."

Maybe I am reading what I would like to see from their reply, but it does seem to suggest there may be some more new models being announced in coming weeks.

Fingers crossed it includes the LF1 with a few tweaks.

Robbob67's gear list:Robbob67's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow