I do not understand the HATRED for mirrorless cameras on this forum.

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Graham Hill
Senior MemberPosts: 1,355Gear list
Like?
Re: I do not understand the HATRED for mirrorless cameras on this forum.
In reply to Midwest, 7 months ago

Midwest wrote:

Tom_N wrote:

Canikon trolls and dinosaurs.

First there were all the threads with mirrorless advocates trashing DSLRs and OVFs, wishing for their demise or pronouncing them dead. Now this sort of name-calling.

Any wonder that when someone starts yet another thread to praise mirrorless cameras to the high heavens, while bashing DSLRs and those that prefer to use them, that some DSLR users just might dare to voice a contrary opinion?

What is often quite telling is that some of these mirrorless 'dslr is dead' posters make it clear that they do not understand why anyone needs or wants a dslr, because after all, mirrorless and EVF's are good enough for them so why should anyone else need something different?

They don't understand. They outright say so and then assume based on that lack of understanding, their 'rightness' should be accepted.

I say if they like mirrorless or even lens-less that's fine with me, but they should take their damn pamphlets and quit knocking on my door with 'em.

Absolutely agree.  Mirrorless advocates treat their wisdom as pure religion.   Religion from the middle ages no less and as mirrorless cameras continue their downward spiral, losing more market share, and tens of millions of dollars every quarter, they face a reality shift that any fraudulently based church faces.

-- hide signature --

"Film is not a means to the end of "looking like film"... Making film-based photographs is an end in itself for me, not some kind of elaborate photoshop plugin. If I can't put Tri-X in the goddamn thing, I don't want it."
Anonymous

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow