Poll: What are your plans in light of the Quattro series?

Started 6 months ago | Polls thread
Scottelly
Senior MemberPosts: 1,607Gear list
Like?
Re: Poll: What are your plans in light of the Quattro series?
In reply to Corkcampbell, 6 months ago

I'm really not a DP camera buyer, but I have considered getting the DP3 Quattro, because I could get an SD1 Quattro in the future, with the 18-35mm f1.8 A and a 70mm f2.8, and the 50mm DP3 Quattro would compliment that set up wonderfully. At some point in the future, when I get rich somehow, I will be able to enhance my kit with an 8-16mm, 105mm f2.8 OS macro, and 120-300mm f2.8 OS HSM S (or Sigma's answer to the new Tamron 150-600mm). For now though I shoot with my SD14, and I'm planning to get a cheap, used 70-300mm and a used 10-20. Then I'll consider the DP3 Quattro more closely. I think that thing is going to be expensive! (I hope it has improved video capabilities over the DP3 Merrill.)

I still plan to, at some point this year, get a Sony A65 or A77 and maybe even a Nikon D5300 and a Tokina 10-17mm fisheye in Nikon mount. We'll see what happens.

Scottelly's gear list:Scottelly's gear list
Sigma SD14 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Tamron SP AF 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
#6New
#7New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow