Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rpps
Senior MemberPosts: 1,264Gear list
Like?
Two Photos to play with
6 months ago

On Monday I took a trip to a Wilderness area of Tasmania, in this particular area the native rain forest was heavily logged but now luckily these practiced are banned since last year.

I took two photos but the light was horrible and the distant scenery was very hazy, I wasn't expecting anything exciting from my Nikon D600. But when I processed the RAW photos and added some effects from the Nik software called Colour Efex Pro I didn't mind the result, I used Tonal Contrast and Graduated neutral Density Filters.

The edited Pano I did doesn't look natural but it certainly shows the scene a lot more clearly and the shows the destruction by man from clearfell logging. I have included the original photos un-edited if someone would like to play with them and my efforts in editing them.

rpps's gear list:rpps's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D600 Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +2 more
Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow