Anyone disappointed with the FE movement?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
captura
Forum ProPosts: 12,817Gear list
Like?
Re: +1 on Zeiss 85/1.8 and/or 135/2 OSS
In reply to Absolutic, 4 months ago

Absolutic wrote:

José B wrote:

Absolutic wrote:

The 2 lenses that I am waiting for are the 85/1.4 Zeiss and 135/1.8 Zeiss renderings in FE form. I'd be happy with a reduced weight and price 85/1.8 and 135/2 as well. I probably could even live with even lighter and cheaper 85/2 and 135/2.8.

Of course I can buy these Today plus LA-EA4 adapter. But it will 1) cost me $3500, 2) defeat the purpose of a small portable camera. On the other hand I get Phase AF which I am missing on my A7r with these two lenses.

But ideally for me, something like 21, 35, 55, 85 and 135 (21 is least pressing as 35 is wide enough for me) would be ideal. I shoot mostly people.

According to the road map the 85 comes in later this year and the 135 next year. I prefer the latter but the 85 and the A6000 should be great for heads and shoulders shots too.

Cheers,

José

Jose, the road map you are referring to is fake, and was created by Sonyalpharumors user by the name "Vlad" based on just a wish list of what everyone wants. Sony's own road map is not even close.

A very good point. Where is Vlad? He was a great contributor.

Steve

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow