XT-1 RAW and Lightroom...

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
Ysarex
Contributing MemberPosts: 620
Like?
Re: Lightroom is the gold standard
In reply to Brad Evans, 7 months ago

Brad Evans wrote:

>>> I've proven you wrong and you can't prove otherwise and you just can't let it go.

Again, the only thing you've proven is you can't process your test photo to your satisfaction with Lightroom. Not much else to say or to prove. You've proven it doesn't work for you.

>>> You'd show everyone I was wrong at this point if you could, but you can't.

Seriously, I'm not interested in proving you (or anybody) wrong. Makes no difference to me if you're not able to successfully process your photos with Lightroom. Lightroom works fine for loads of people. Again, you should use something else, or practice more with Lightroom. I don't think you have any other choices.

As I said before it works great for me (see my blog) and many other people. You should be happy with that outcome. Instead, you're angry, demanding "proofs," etc. Very strange.

Brad
Urban photoblog: http://www.citysnaps.net

Still no photo! You can't do it can you? But you're back with more worthless words -- very odd behavior. Seriously, if you're not interested why do keep coming back? Makes no difference to you but here you are again -- very odd indeed.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow