Senior MemberPosts: 1,252Gear list
Like?
Re: Lightroom is the gold standard
In reply to Ysarex, 9 months ago

Ysarex wrote:

Brad Evans wrote:

Ysarex wrote:

Brad Evans wrote:

I'm sorry you are not able to process your X-E2 photos to your satisfaction. Plenty of people, including myself have with no problems at all. I have absolutely no interest in playing with your file.

Best advice I can offer is keep working at it like the rest of have. You'll get there...

Brad
Urban photoblog: http://www.citysnaps.net

I have no problems at all processing my X-E2 RAF files to my satisfaction -- I got there a long time ago.

I and others have offered visual proof of LR's poor performance with X-Trans raw files. You can blow all the smoke you want: this is one of those put up or..... situations. Until you provide visual documentation, I've proven you wrong and have to assume that poor IQ performance is good enough for you, or you just can't tell.

Wow! Really some strange competition you're trying to engage in here, fueled with anger. You haven't proven anything, other than you can't process one of your test photos to your satisfaction, and that you attempt to compensate with your aggression on an internet forum.

Again, LR works fine for me and many others who have learned how to do so. I have plenty of photos that demonstrate it works great for me.

If LR doesn't work for you, that's OK too - no need to get angry. Give up and use something else, or keep practicing with LR. Not much more I can say about that.

Brad
Urban photoblog: http://www.citysnaps.net

Wow! So you really can't do it can you. I'm not competing with you, I've proven you wrong and you can't prove otherwise and you just can't let it go. Wow, it's really eatin' at you isn't it. You have to keep coming back over and over, but every time you bring nothing but more worthless words.

You'd show everyone I was wrong at this point if you could, but you can't. So instead you keep trying to discredit me (I'm angry) or dismiss and sidestep the issue when all you have to do is show us the photo. But you can't can you? If LR works fine for you you'd show us the photo and stop wasting your time. But you can't can you?

It it not worth the energy to convince somebody Ysarex.

Just not everyone is paying attention to details visible at 100%. I own PN and can see the difference - so I convinced myself; this is all that matters. You did convince me with the smoking jack a few months ago...

jm10's gear list:jm10's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow