Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
captura
Forum ProPosts: 15,719Gear list
Like?
Re: Can you elaborate
In reply to Jeff Kott, 9 months ago

Jeff Kott wrote:

Iliah Borg wrote:

I do not think given I have a choice I will ever use A7r for hand-held shooting.

I'm sure with a little practice and scientific experimentation you could get the hang of it.

I mean do you really think the A7r shutter vibration would ever give you less effective resolution than with your 16 mp Nikon Df?

You might want to look at Jim Kasson's blog for some real experimentation on hand holding and the A7r:

http://blog.kasson.com/

His testing shows that you won't be worse off hand holding the A7r than the A7. In either case, your resolution would certainly be better than with your 16 mp camera.

-- hide signature --

Jeff Kott

What A7r shutter vibration are you referring to? Do you have any real evidence of this, besides hearsay? Or did you experience this yourself?

And are you referring to the phenomenon known to Olympus owners (like myself) called Shutter Shock?

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow