Just a Photographer
Contributing MemberPosts: 927Gear list
Like?
Re: There has to be a Xpro2....
In reply to mistermejia, 4 months ago

mistermejia wrote:

John Motts wrote:

DocetLector wrote:

And now the XT1 is there, a nice little camera, weathersealed and quite responsive. But still not up to professional standards and still to small for my hands.

There are plenty of pros using them.

What pros? I am sure pros are using it, but i what do you mean by pros? There are the Pro bird shooter that would never sell their D300 over a XT1, no way jose. I can mention my dad, who is NOT a pro, but owns a D300 and long lenses. He would NEVER buy a XT1 over a D300 with its solid built and high class AF system.

But the Xpro2 could have that, and is still is very compact at the same time. Oh! And lets not forget that is would still have Fuji image quality

I largely earn my money with photography and can be considered a Pro.
Yes I will be using the X-T1 next to my D4 or D800E. Especially in those situations that require more descretion.

The only thing that really lacks is a good flash, preferably wireless just like the new Canon system.

Just a Photographer's gear list:Just a Photographer's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800E Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow