Steve Huff reviews X-T1, loves it (mostly)

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Jim Radcliffe
Forum ProPosts: 11,396Gear list
Like?
Just opinions.. nothing to get worked up over.. but they do.
In reply to D200_4me, 6 months ago

D200_4me wrote:

Ultimately, any person's review is not something to get all worked up about...unless they're just totally uninformed or biased and telling a bunch of lies on purpose. I think Steve's review is simply his own personal experience and opinion speaking. And yes, indeed he does need to make a living so he does reviews and posts lots of stuff on his site and has plenty of advertising. Gotta make a living, you know. Nothing wrong with that. Me on the other hand...my day job pays for my photography site and I usually don't make any money from photography. I don't put much effort into it though. It's just a hobby/fun, first and foremost. I don't want to ruin my fun by having to pander to anyone or beg people to buy something from me.

I had a guy write me after I put up my "review" of the X-T1 late Saturday night giving me grief because I did not go into the "problems" with the X-Trans sensor and a myriad of other pixel-peeping details.  That's  not what I do.. I just post my impressions of the camera and post some of the pictures I have taken with it.  I do it for fun, no ads, no pleas for money to help pay the rent.  My website costs me less than $20 a month.. but then I don't pretend to be anything but a hobbyist/amateur.... and I still get hate mail.  

You can view my thoughts and samples on the X-T1 at: www.boxedlight.com  No hate mail please.

-- hide signature --

Jim Radcliffe
http://www.boxedlight.com
The ability to 'see' the shot is more important than the gear used to capture it.

Jim Radcliffe's gear list:Jim Radcliffe's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Pentax K-5 IIs Fujifilm X-E2 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow