Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tjwaggoner
Senior MemberPosts: 1,032Gear list
Like?
Hello. New to the forum
7 months ago

Hello from the new guy.  I was an original olympus 4/3 user before switching to sony slt system. I just ordered a panasonic g5 kit to hopefully replace the sony. I am just a guy that likes using cameras but I don't get really caught up in the technical side. I'm just as happy using my compact lx7 as I am using a bigger camera. Image quality for me became good enough several years ago. I use panasonic compact cameras and thought the small size along with the familiarity of the g5 with my others would be nice. Same menu structure etc.

Anyway, nice to be here (not new to the forums in general) and hope to be posting lots of pictures in the coming weeks.

-- hide signature --

Constructive Criticism is always welcome, however please understand that I am not a pixel peeper.

tjwaggoner's gear list:tjwaggoner's gear list
Olympus E-10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Canon EOS 100D +4 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow