Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
windmillgolfer
Senior MemberPosts: 8,606Gear list
Like?
TZ60 - tripod and handheld moons OOC
4 months ago

Well, I got the camera yesterday afternoon and charged the battery but was unable to use it today.  So, caught the moon.  First shot is on a tripod, 10 second timer on 2.5MP EZ; second is handheld, 2 second timer on 4.5MP EZ.  AP and max aperture f3.3 at 24mm before zooming. No PP, just OOC.

After spending sometime reading the manual, to find how the dickens one adjusts values on the short list (AEB EV value, 10 or 2 sec self-timer, single or 2/5/10/40/60 fps and Flash Burst, triggered by the down / bottom of the thumbwheel -  Press DISP then adjust value using thumbwheel.  Obvious it wasn't.  However, I am very glad to see the back of the press/thumbwheel as on LX5/LX7 and FZ200, which I feel is a weak design and difficult to operate at times.

Very impressed by the control ring feel/action and overall design/construction. They could have called it the LZ60.  I feel this is the best ever pocket travel zoom to date.

I kept the snug fitting case from my LX5 but find it too tight for the TZ60.  I'm temporarily using my LX7 case, which is a comfortable fit.

2.5MP EZ

4.5MP EZ

-- hide signature --

Stuart
Also at http://www.flickr.com/photos/dieselgolfer/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, please upgrade the FZ50

windmillgolfer's gear list:windmillgolfer's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60)
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow