I do not understand the HATRED for mirrorless cameras on this forum.

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Micky1976
New MemberPosts: 18Gear list
Like?
Re: I do not understand the HATRED for mirrorless cameras on this forum.
In reply to Dr Hal, 9 months ago

Dr Hal wrote:

First of all I must say that I am very happy with my mirrorless cameras but I could not care less whether or not other people are using DSLR's, Point and Shoots, Bridge Cameras, or even cell phone or I pad cameras. I hope that all of them thrive and that the manufacturers keep making them all better and better. I love photography and have been buying and using cameras from the time I was thirteen years old and my dad bought me a Retina IIIC in 1957. Photography has allowed me to see the world in special ways and has truly enriched my life and I dare say that most of us on this or any of the other forums feel the same way. Please calm down and stop all the stupid mean comments back and forth. Just because we live in a crazy "polarized" world, there is no need for us to get crazy about different types of cameras. These are merely choices.

Hal

It seems to me that there is plenty of demand for both mirrorless and DSLRs

-- hide signature --

Micky

Micky1976's gear list:Micky1976's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Canon EOS M Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow