Anyone disappointed with the FE movement?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 11,869Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone disappointed with the FE movement?
In reply to Ramius, 8 months ago

Its perhaps the best camera on the market. Only surpassed by Canon 1D and a few others. All full frame cameras are professional grade. Its the biggest image sensor you get, and given the price of these, you think the A7 is aimed at amateurs?

There are so many features of these cameras that are aimed at professionals, aside from its impressive visual quality. Isf your definition of "pro" means Hasselblad and Phase One - and pretty much nothing you can get in normal photo stores? In that case, I guess we disagree.

Im a professional photographer, and thats why I chose this camera. Just sayin.

What was your knowledge of the roadmap and lens availability at the time you chose the camera? Did you, like me, know the 15-lens strategy thru 2015, starting with just FE 35, FE 28-70 then adding FE 55, FE 24-70 and FE 70-200, to be followed by five more lens announcements in 2014?

Or something different? Did you also follow people right here in this forum who were wishing for a FF "NEX-9" so they could use their legacy lenses, esp simce RX1 was brought out? I did.

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow