Anyone disappointed with the FE movement?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Jabez02
Regular MemberPosts: 396
Like?
Re: Anyone disappointed with the FE movement?
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, 7 months ago

It's just the list that has been displayed for some weeks indicating the 70-200/4 is next in the first few months of 2014 to be followed by a "wide angle zoom/4 with a macro lens in the last couple of months of the year.

So gee only 5 lenses in 5 months ! What has Canon or Nikon produced in the same time frame ? Where is the new Nikon 24mm for ordinary folks or even the 300/4 that has been talked about for years ?

Yes I would like an improved Canon and Nikon adapters with accurate focusing and decent speed perhaps from Novoflex. But I can mf my existing Nikon primes as I usually do anyway, and my collection of A mount primes and 2.8 zooms all work as they should.

Everyone has their foibles and one of mine is sure to upset the Fuji and Olympus fans in this forum. I refuse to consider camera whose lenses only produce a usable image with significant software enhancement. Yes my first PP software is DxO with lens adjustment and  I have PTlens to tidy up what  lens combinations DxO doesn't provide but all my lenses will produce results without them.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow