Anyone disappointed with the FE movement?

Started Mar 11, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Jabez02
Jabez02 Contributing Member • Posts: 551
Re: Anyone disappointed with the FE movement?

It's just the list that has been displayed for some weeks indicating the 70-200/4 is next in the first few months of 2014 to be followed by a "wide angle zoom/4 with a macro lens in the last couple of months of the year.

So gee only 5 lenses in 5 months ! What has Canon or Nikon produced in the same time frame ? Where is the new Nikon 24mm for ordinary folks or even the 300/4 that has been talked about for years ?

Yes I would like an improved Canon and Nikon adapters with accurate focusing and decent speed perhaps from Novoflex. But I can mf my existing Nikon primes as I usually do anyway, and my collection of A mount primes and 2.8 zooms all work as they should.

Everyone has their foibles and one of mine is sure to upset the Fuji and Olympus fans in this forum. I refuse to consider camera whose lenses only produce a usable image with significant software enhancement. Yes my first PP software is DxO with lens adjustment and  I have PTlens to tidy up what  lens combinations DxO doesn't provide but all my lenses will produce results without them.

Jabez02's gear list:Jabez02's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D700 Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha 7R +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
pgb
pgb
tom
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow