Anyone disappointed with the FE movement?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
quezra
Senior MemberPosts: 2,055Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone disappointed with the FE movement?
In reply to Ramius, 4 months ago

Ramius wrote:

Im very happy with my purchase so far. But disappointed by the lack of options to it.

Thank you? I dont think your in this discussion for anything else than to feel good about yourself and justify your purchase. The question I´m asking is simple, are you happy with the FE lineup or not, just say "yes" and move along

I am perfectly happy with my 55/1.8.  It is the best lens I've ever owned.  Even when I was on NEX with half a dozen lenses, I found I mostly used the (excellent) 35/1.8 OSS.  So when I jumped into this system, I knew I'd be happy for a long while, thinking it would suit my collection of legacy lenses.  The 55/1.8 though is crowding out my legacy lenses all by itself because it's just so darn good.  The kit lens I got as backup sits almost unused.  As for the WA, I too am interested in one, but I can't afford to buy it right now so I'm quite happy for Sony to take their time to get it right.  Maybe if it's out by the end of the year I'll have the budget to get it!

quezra's gear list:quezra's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony Alpha NEX-5N Voigtlander 35mm F1.4 Nokton +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow