Nikon D3200 - a solid upgrade for beginners?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gabriel Alt
New MemberPosts: 17
Like?
Nikon D3200 - a solid upgrade for beginners?
4 months ago

Greetings,
I want to dive into photography and wanted to change to a DSRL. My camera so far is an old Canon Power Shot SD770 with Digital ELPH, but I wanted to move to a DSRL for better results and more liberty of composition. I wanted a camera that's going to be both an upgrade and an opening of possibilities for me into photography.
However, I wanted a camera who also could be used by my family, for everyday photos as well. I was deciding on the D3200 since it's in a good price these days, but I wanted to check something with you, a last doubt prior to making the purchase.
Does the camera offer a good experience with the LCD screen for taking pictures, instead of the regular optical viewfinder? Is it similar (or better) than the PowerShot I had? I'm concerned with LCD because my family is very used with it for photos, and I didn't want to make an upgrade to DSLR with only my interests in perspective. I had an experience with a D3100 at work and thought it wouldn't be good for my family because of the lack of LCD live view for taking pictures. I hope with D3200 this problem will be solved, and wanted to know what you think.
Thanks.
G.Alt

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D3100 Nikon D3200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow