Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bosjohn21
Senior MemberPosts: 6,952
Like?
sorry all for being a klutz
9 months ago

this morning I tried posting two images the kitty cat and the Taos Pueblo. when I posted the Taos Pueblo all I got on my screen was a big ugly dripping obscene red x ( ok ok so that was a little over the top) so I thought I did the wrong choice in the posting pull down menu. I tried it again with the same big red x. then I checked to make sure it was the right size. it was. I reloaded my browser same result.

It seems now however that I am the only one seeing the blatantly big red x and you all are seeing multiple posts of the same image. sorry

It was suggested I tried to post too many images to quickly but the X started with the second posting. if the mod is reading perhaps he can tell me what happened or if any of you know clue me in. In the mean time I will wait before reposting if I see the x again and see if there are responses which will let me know you all can see the post even if I cannot.

thank you all for your patience and understanding

John

-- hide signature --

John aka bosjohn21

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow