Steve Huff reviews X-T1, loves it (mostly)

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
jkspepper
Regular MemberPosts: 400
Like?
Re: Steve Huff reviews X-T1, loves it (mostly)
In reply to Tapper123, 7 months ago

Tapper123 wrote:

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/03/10/the-fuji-x-t1-review-fuji-creates-the-best-x-to-date/

Another (mostly) positive review for Fuji's newest camera.

"I have to hand it to Fuji, they kicked ass with this release and to me, it is the best APS-C camera solution on the market today."

Still, he doesn't intend to buy one for himself since he has a Leica M and Oly EM1 already and is invested in those systems, which is understandable.

he does still have a slight negative slant.  My review that he posted up has emphasis (in bold and in italics) that are not mine.  I do agree he is positive on the device though.

I'm not going to make a fuss.  IMO, Fuji, Oly are the same.  My brother asked me what camera to buy - I recommended to him the Oly E-M5 over the Fuji and Sony devices and he loves it even though he knows I'm invested in Sony and Fuji because at that time (before the X-T1 was released), it represented the best choice.  If he had asked me again now, I would recommend the X-T1 over the Oly choices.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow