Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rjgjr
Regular MemberPosts: 407Gear list
Like?
****Mini Challenge #397 ""Close-up" Winners****
9 months ago

What a great challenge with lot's of entries, just what I was looking for.

First, the Honorable Mentions, in no particular order:

sueanne  Love the striking color and depth of field, very nice!

adventurer69 Very nice isolated close-up, lot's of fine detail.

mapichette Love the color and also the motion of the second butterfly. Great blurring of the background.

Yellonet Very fine detail, tack sharp, and great DOF.

And now the winners:

4th Place baneling I love flowers, this one has incredible detail, beautiful color, and just the right amount of moisture.

3rd Place WSteveP What a gorgeous photo, beautiful, contrasting colors, and fine detail, showing this little guy busy at work.

2nd Place lewynn Beautiful depth of field, subtle colors, and leading your eye through the photo. These old-time rivets or bolts have quite a story to tell.

And the WINNER Peter63 What a unique photo. This caught my eye straight off. Just something about the plight of these small creatures that everyone is squeamish about and hates. At least he doesn't have to travel across hot, dry asphalt or concrete on this trip. Congratulations Peter, the next Challenge is yours

rjgjr's gear list:rjgjr's gear list
Canon EOS 400D Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow