Ridiculously colorful bird taking a bath

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
nzmacro
Forum ProPosts: 10,010Gear list
Like?
Awww come on !!
In reply to zackiedawg, 9 months ago

You been out with the spray cans again huh Was it put to sleep before you painted it ??

LOL, what a gorgeous bird, man those colours are out of the 70's Justin. I reckon it's been listening to Purple Haze with Hendrix.

What a beauty to have seen let alone get some great shots of. Painted Buntings I have seen shots of, but these would probably be the most fun shots I've seen of them ..... by far. That last shot is to die for, gorgeous in fact. Talking about colours, how about green with envy this end We have nothing on this little beauty.

Had a beautiful fine weekend here but couldn't get out to shoot. Too much to do at home, but, aha, going away up north for 4 days this week to cover the formula 1 and hydroplane power boats, that should be fun. Gives the long lenses a shot or two at high speeds. Really looking forward to it.

Anyway, this little one is just remarkable and so darn cute !!. All the best up there Justin, take care mate.

Danny.

nzmacro's gear list:nzmacro's gear list
Sony Mavica CD1000 +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ron,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow