Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nickshackleton
New MemberPosts: 18Gear list
Like?
Another 6D vs 5Dmk3
6 months ago

Ok so I'm looking at going full frame. I currently own a 60D, but want to upgrade to make the most of my lenses (24-105 f/4 L and 50mm f/1.8). I am keen on the 6D, but also considering the 5Dmk3. I've looked at sample images and read reviews but I still haven't decided. I don't want to hear about mega pixels or GPS or wifi and durability, I want to know about how the photos turn out, colour rendition, feel of the photos, not specs just actual results. I've judged the flickr pools for both cameras but it's not very accurate, as mostly better photographers will buy the 5Dmk3, whereas worse photographers buy the 6D and use cheaper lenses. This makes it seem as though the 5dmk3 is way better, but I'm not so sure.

Anyway, sorry for the vague instructions. Any input would be marvellous.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

nickshackleton's gear list:nickshackleton's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 V USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow