I do not understand the HATRED for mirrorless cameras on this forum.

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Pantyhose Bandit
Contributing MemberPosts: 668Gear list
Like?
Re: I do not understand the HATRED for mirrorless cameras on this forum.
In reply to Dr Hal, 7 months ago

It's not a crazy polarized world.

On this forum you'll get

• people that genuinely do have cameras that actually use them
  • People that claim they have cameras but always pinch somebody else's photos to pass as their own.
  • People that claim they have cameras but don't
  • People that make no claims.

When you realize that 75% of the people using these forums are fakers, you'll understand that it's not as crazy polarized as you believe.

The people with the loudest, craziest opinions about why something is bad are the people that can't even afford a camera. Thus they mock the models they see others being interested by and claim they have the extra-super-duper models of absolute utmost professionalism with five cherries on top.

I use a Canon crop sensor, a cell phone and a zoom compact. I like the look of the mirror less cameras. I would buy one if I could get away with it. The Nikon 1 J3 image quality seems vastly superior to the J1 and I would probably go for it.

Remember this is forum and 75% of the users are just here to listen to the sounds of their own voices. They could ask a question about anything - they don't want the answer. They just want to see their input has started a flame war/debate/conversation and that makes them feel they've achieved something for once in their lives.

Pantyhose Bandit's gear list:Pantyhose Bandit's gear list
Leica S2 Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2 ASPH Brother MFC-J6910dw Echo One File Juicer Vertu Ti +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow