Steve Huff reviews X-T1, loves it (mostly)

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
djezraj
Contributing MemberPosts: 620Gear list
Like?
Re: Steve Huff reviews X-T1, loves it (mostly)
In reply to Tapper123, 7 months ago

I think it's safe to say Steve Huff loves his EM-1 and to be fair with good reason. What i don't quite understand is his refusal to even try other Raw developers to judge the IQ. Would this not be more "no BS" and more "real world"?

However supposing if Adobe for whatever reason lagged behind development for Olympus files and Picture code picked up the slack he might jump in a finally try out Photoninja to get the most out of the files.

At the end of the day its just a childish rant I know but it bug's me somewhat because most of the time I like his one balanced approach. Now more often than not his current reviews seem to be X camera VS EM-1 and this Fuji XT-1 review while more positive than expected is halfway a review for the EM-1 and Adobe Lightroom

Im glad he has found a camera for everyday and has settled somewhat to less systems but for pete's sake try out another converter it won't kill you...and you might just learn something new about X-Trans while you at it..

Whats the worst that could happen?

Rant over.

Roger

djezraj's gear list:djezraj's gear list
Canon PowerShot G7 Pentax K10D Fujifilm X-E2 Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 16-45mm F4 ED AL +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow