The light leak evidence photo !!!!!

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
nixda
Senior MemberPosts: 1,909Gear list
Like?
Re: Bob, you should know better
In reply to nixda, 9 months ago

nixda wrote:

I thought you would have learned something in the time you've participated in these forums.

1. Stop complaining about a camera that doesn't work the way it's intended to. That just distracts from the glowing remarks and sours everybody's day.

2. You really should to get out and shoot more.

3. Stop hanging around forums trying to understand details about your hobby. Nobody needs to know things. Use your intuition and shoot from the hip. It'll all be fine.

4. Just because you have a problem doesn't mean there are others who have it as well.

5. Artists don't care about small technical details. They create art! Art! ART!!!

6. It doesn't matter if you stumbled upon a serious limitation to your photography. Just go out and enjoy your camera!

Oh, I forgot:

7. When posting negatives on this forum, I highly recommend putting on the new glasses from B+W first. They feature strong pink filters as the main lenses and make even the murkiest water look like a refreshing glass of Bandol rosé on a sunny afternoon. They also come with ND10 filters on the sides that block out any stray light.

nixda's gear list:nixda's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow