I do not understand the HATRED for mirrorless cameras on this forum.

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
MichaelKJ
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,065Gear list
Like?
Re: people do not hate mirrorless
In reply to zxaar, 4 months ago

zxaar wrote:

People do not hate mirrorless, but they do hate the trolls who are mirrorless owner or the mirrorless owners who troll on various forums about how other formats are going to die and how small theirs is.

Are you saying there aren't any DSLR trolls who mirrorless?

One particular annoying category of trolls are from m43 forums who go around various forums trolling about their m43 gear.

Every day you can see a thread on m43 forum as to how much their gear is good enough compared to some dslr. Inferiority complex i would say.

While I don't make it a point to keep track of the number of posts by m4/3 fanatics on the m4/3 forum, I actually think they have decreased over the past year or two. Some of the worst offenders have disappeared (banned?). There also used to be more DSLR trolls posting on the m4/3 forum. Perhaps appointing moderators has improved things somewhat.

Regardless, there are still too many DSLR & mirrorless trolls who seem to feel the need to bash the other format. IMO, these aren't happy people.

On a more positive note, I currently don't see a single thread on the first pages of m4/3 forum or Open forum with a title touting mirrorless over DSLRs or vice versa (although there is one speculating that one or more companies will exit the mirrorless market).

MichaelKJ's gear list:MichaelKJ's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow