The light leak evidence photo !!!!!

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
baobob
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,947Gear list
Like?
Re: I still do not believe the Scientific Method here.
In reply to ryan2007, 6 months ago

Sorry Ryan when you do studio work the door is open and² the leak does not come from the connector itselg but from the gap of the palkte that supports the connectors I ve checked that plugging MIC or USB does not avoid the leak. A bit more science to evidence, ryan 

Of cours you can tape the plate you can use a piece of cardborad²to prevent the light to come in but really thatis not serious regarding a 1200$ camera  ah ah ah ah!

The issue will be fixed this is sure like Canon did when they got exctlythe same issue with the 5D3 so ther is no anxiety, but negating that this can cause a real trouble to some does not help at all. If you just want to use outdoor the cable release that use the USB port on a tripod in the bright sun with a quite long exposure with aND filter by the sea side you will get the light leak to spoil your work

i did not buy such a camera to support limitations due to unsufficiient quality control.

-- hide signature --

Good judgment comes from experience
Experience comes from bad judgment

baobob's gear list:baobob's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sony RX100 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow