Want to use a wireless trigger with A57 and 2 yongnuo 560 II ....Sony hotshoe probs??

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Metrocruiser
New MemberPosts: 3Gear list
Like?
Want to use a wireless trigger with A57 and 2 yongnuo 560 II ....Sony hotshoe probs??
5 months ago

Hello,

I have been searching for a few days now about which wireless trigger can work with my A57 proprietary hotshoe.
Can someone please let me know if my thinking of the setup is wrong.

I am planning to use the flashes to take some interior real estate photos with a sigma 10-20mm, the window brightness is really blowing out a lot of my pics.

Here is what I am thinking:

Can I use a sony hotshoe adapter and then use any type/brand/model of wireless no TTL trigger to fire off 2 remote off camera flashes (YN-560II) and since the receivers will have the standard hotshoe can I use the less expensive canon/Nikon version since I do not plan to use these flashes mounted to my a57.

If this setup above does not work, would I have to get a transmitter that fits the proprietary sony hotshoe and get flashes that fit the sony proprietary hotshoe as well?

Thanks for any help you can offer

Metrocruiser's gear list:Metrocruiser's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 +7 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony SLT-A57
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow