ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Annapin
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Suggestions for upgrading my equipment?
4 months ago

Hi all,

I am an amateur photographer and mainly photograph my small children (both toddlers) who are constantly on the move.  I currently have a Canon 60d and almost exclusively use the Canon 50 mm 1.8 lens.  I shoot indoors a lot (very low light) but also do some shooting outside, especially during the warmer weather.  I am thinking of upgrading my equipment and would be grateful for your thoughts.   I am looking at getting a full frame camera and at least one additional lens (preferably zoom).  Here are my questions:

Is it worth it to upgrade to the Canon 6D?  I am also quite intrigued by the Sony a7, but am not sure it is right for my purposes (I recognize that I am posting on the Canon thread :).  I like the idea of a smaller camera that I can fit in my bag so that I can always have it on hand.

If I stay with Canon and go to FF - what are your recommendations for lenses?  Thanks so much in advance for any suggestions.

Anna

Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow