Good on-line sites for big (16-37mb) photos?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Milo Mindbender
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
Good on-line sites for big (16-37mb) photos?
4 months ago

Just got a Sony A7R and am looking for a good online photo-site to go with it.  This camera shoots big (16mb jpeg, 37mb raw) images and I want someplace where I can privately store the original images without them being down-rezed so I can use the site as a backup and have a gallery of some images in more convenient sizes/formats.

There are a lot of sites out there but most seem to have image size limits.  I'm hoping you folks can help me out and recommend a few that are friendly to big images.  It would be nice if it was free, but I don't mind paying a reasonable price either.

If you think it's the best way, I could use one service for backing up the original images and a different one to share galleries.  But having everything all in one place would be nice.

Some things that would be plusses, but are not required

+ a way to sell photos

+ easy access to a professional photo printing service that can deal with high-res files.

+ a way to control who sees the pictures or which sizes are public

+ an app for iPhone/iPad

Hope you can help me out!  Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony Alpha 7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow