Nikon Should launch great Camera(FF Small Body) before Fuji launch FF

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Nikonparrothead
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,065Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon Should launch great Camera(FF Small Body) before Fuji launch FF
In reply to Maverick2007, 6 months ago

Maverick2007 wrote:

I think, in my opening Nikon should launch Good product that can have FF sensor and size equals to X-T1. I think Nikon will be in great trouble if Fuji launches FF camera.

As everyone knows Nikon DF is failed product, Nikon Please please think something great.

Looking at X-T1 sales, its almost every where Out of Stock.

And if Fuji goes FF, here's hoping they come out with more lenses at the start of production than Sony did with its FF product.

Ironically both Fuji's DX product and Sony's DX mirrorless thrive in part because of the ability to use alternate lenses (hey, I own an M 4/3 camera and adapters to play that game too).

The DF is far from a "failed product," mine works wonderfully, so no failure there. So I guess I'm not "everyone."

I suspect in the end Nikon will disappoint you -- perhaps Nikon's definition of "something great" is different than yours. So jump off the bandwagon and embrace Fuji or Canon or Pentax (now that's a camera company that should be getting more "love" than it does -- inexpensive water resistant DSLRs that one can readily operate on AA-sized batteries in a pinch.

-- hide signature --

'Nice pen, bet you write good stories with it.'

Nikonparrothead's gear list:Nikonparrothead's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 Canon PowerShot S95 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D3S +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow