Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Teresa in Florida
Regular MemberPosts: 161
Like?
Canon T5i doing better........be patient with me
5 months ago

Thanks to EVERYONE who responded to my Canon Rebel T5I posts.....I've been using a point and shoot FOREVER and WANT TO LEARN about SLR.......I am taking what everyone says and applying it accordingly....I'm not a TROLL (whatever the heck that means but it sounds bad)....and yes I paid $1000 for this camera and of course expect awesome photos so when the Camera does not perform then I think it is the camera of course....but I am practicing and testing different modes....I took a few photos and would love to get professional feedaback as this forum group is helping me learn so much!!! honest, I WANT TO KEEP THIS CAMERA but I need your help and advice...reading the manual is not enough......I need feedback from people that KNOW how to use it, so with that said, here are a few photos and would like some feedback...

I also noticed while shooting in AV mode that there was no self timer to allow me in the photo?

Sincerely, Canon Teresa in Florida  

I think I did  a great job on this one!  turned the dial to CLOSE UP Mode

This one is too bright....I think I used AUTO MODE, but how would I fix this one?  What mode would have been better?

-- hide signature --

I can barely see the little girl....not sure how to shoot this one with the sun shining on her hair???

Teresa in Florida

Canon EOS 700D (EOS Rebel T5i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
:)New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow