Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kruegs
New MemberPosts: 17
Like?
Upgrade options
7 months ago

I'm struggling to decide between upgrade options.  My current bag includes a Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, 55-250 and Tamron 17-50 2.8.  Would you recommend adding a Tamron 70-200 f2.8 VC to the current bag or swap out the last two lenses with Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC and 70-300 VC and go full frame.  I primarily photograph my 2 and 4 year old children as well as family sessions for friends, family and neighbors.

I went to our local dealer yesterday intending to come home with the 70-200 2.8 VC.  I loved the lens but was surprised by how big it was and questioned how practical it would be while chasing around my 2 year old when she climbs too high on the playground, runs off at sporting events, etc.  That made me start second guessing my initial decision and start considering the full frame option.  I have not used the 70-300 VC so I would need to try it  out before making my final decision.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks for your help!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow