What EF or EF-S lens have the colors of the 22/2 ?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
axlastro
Regular MemberPosts: 230Gear list
Like?
What EF or EF-S lens have the colors of the 22/2 ?
6 months ago

I'm really spoiled by the 22/2 and I can't seem to find a lens that can match it's color rendering and contrast. I have a t4i as well but I'm tired of the inaccuracy of the PDAF and I have ordered an adapter for the M.

What bothers me is that most cheaper lens by canon don't really have the color pop and 3D effect that the 22/2 delivers. I'm selling my 85 1.8 as aside from focusing issues from it, it just has very dull colors that no PP can fix.

What would be your reccomendations on good budget canon lens that produce good colors and have acceptable contrast ?

I'm thinking of the EF-s 60 macro or the 70-200 F4 or maybe the 55-250 STM if the eprice drops a bit. I'm also considering the Tamron 90 2.8 or the Sigma 105 2.8 OS

axlastro's gear list:axlastro's gear list
Canon EOS M Canon EOS 100D Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC HSM +1 more
Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow