Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rob from thepicturedeskca
Regular MemberPosts: 451
Like?
Sony Photography Workshops
4 months ago

I've just posted a few more hands-on shooting events for photographers using, or wanting to use, the latest Sony products at Sony Photography Workshops.

I've added two "Using Zeiss lenses for Dance Photography" workshops. The first time we offered them it was very popular so we're repeating it two more times.

We're also repeating the popular "The Magic of Photography" workshops, a three night series for those just starting out with their new Sony camera.

In the next few days I'll add the Fashion Week workshops, just working out the details.

Also a chance to try the RX1 for street photography with Peter Power from the Globe and Mail... again just working out the details.

This group of workshops are in the Toronto area. I'll add workshops in the other regions of Canada as we work out the details.

You can find all the details and signup here. http://www.meetup.com/Sony-Photography-Shooting-Events/

-Rob Skeoch

Sony of Canada

Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow