Which lens or lenses to keep?
4 months ago

I was given as Christmas gift the following:

Canon T5i

18-55mm STM

55-250mm IS II (the non STM)

50mm f/1.8

Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 Macro HSM

In the passed 3 months, I found myself rarely use the 50mm f/1.8 but still plan to keep it. However, there are really duplication of the two Canon lenses and the Sigma. I compared the several hundred of photos which I have taken in this period with the related 3 lenses, believe that the 18-55mm is a little better than the Sigma at 18-22mm in IQ and the 55-250mm seems more capable from 200mm to far end 250mm if compare to the Sigma.

However, the Sigma is always on the T5i recently as I never feeling the need to bring the other two lenses with me. It's nothing related with "the afraid of changing lenses", but I just not seeing the worth of doing it.

To cut it short, what should I keep? Keep the Sigma and sell the 18-55mm and 55-250mm or the other way? I know they worth not much but it just not make sense keeping something to gather dirt.

Thanks in helping me to make the decision.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 700D (EOS Rebel T5i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow