Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
captura
Forum ProPosts: 14,614Gear list
Like?
New Sony A6000 competitor, Nikon 1 V3 ?
7 months ago

Almost certainly for fast AF and tracking.

Steve

V3 announcement next week?

2 days ago

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/53254233

"The rumor mill has been updated to say that the V3 will be announced next week."

V3 announcement rumor

"As I said in the comments section there, something just doesn't add up regarding the rumored specs and the EVF. In one section he says that it is optional. Later on he says that the camera will have a button and sensor to switch between the EVF and the LCD. If the EVF is optional, I would expect any button/sensor to be built into the EVF module. To build those into the camera itself would add additional expense to the manufacture of the camera for an optional add-on that many would never purchase.

The other option, in my mind at least, is that the EVF isn't optional after all. There has been so much fixation on that photo-shopped patent drawing that doesn't have an EVF, that the sans-EVF rumor keeps getting force-fed into every discussion. I still suspect that may be a J4 drawing and that the V3 will have the EVF built in. I may be wrong on that, but the rumored specs just don't seem to add up."

-- hide signature --

hide signature --

New design patent reveals Nikon 1 mirrorless camera with a red swoosh and a Df aperture dial

http://nikonrumors.com/2014/02/11/new-design-patent-reveals-nikon-1-mirrorless-camera-with-a-red-swoosh-and-a-df-aperture-dial.aspx/

"There have been many Nikon 1 design patents published in the past few years (this one just came out last week), but the camera drawing above is slightly different because it incorporates the famous red swoosh and the aperture dial from the Nikon Df. New Nikon 1 lenses and an improved V3 model should be announced any day now, but the above camera design looks more like a J model."

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Nikon Df Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow