Wedding with the Df

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
tkelly11
Regular MemberPosts: 150Gear list
Like?
Re: Wedding with the Df
In reply to Felts, 9 months ago

Felts wrote:

The cigar shots are amazing... Great mood captured in those!

I too couldn't resist the Panamoz option for the Df, and have recently picked up the 85mm 1.8G. It is a stunning as the DxOMark scores suggest...

-- hide signature --

Thank you, very kind! I did really like those ones too. They were under a heat lamp and they came out far better than I had anticipated. Particularly as it was 3am in the morning!

Had a look on your Flickr and you have a wonderfully distinctive style. And glad to hear others have taken advantage of Panamoz. I was really impressed with their service.

The 85mm is very much on my list. I really like that focal length with the Panasonic Leica 45mm so looking forward to trying the 85mm when I get the cash together. I am off to South Africa at the end of this week so actually deliberating whether I can afford to buy it before the trip. Sure I could find a suitable use for it!

tkelly11's gear list:tkelly11's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon Df Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow