Upgrade from Canon-350d-Occasional user,Image quality is important,Video doesn't matter.

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
canon7dlover
New MemberPosts: 20Gear list
Like?
Upgrade from Canon-350d-Occasional user,Image quality is important,Video doesn't matter.
4 months ago

Having a 350d long time,thought of upgrading to 7D but after a long thinking came to conclusion,i am not going to use the camera all the time like an enthusiasts,but like to have a TOP QUALITY picture when i take pictures for my friends or in holidays.video doesn't matter to me at all as i have a CANON HG-21 camcorder.

After reading loads and loads of articles i understand the basics of photography)

Yesterday my ebay voucher tempted me to purchase canon 700d with 18-135 IS STM kit for 539 pounds!! I have 14days to return the product.Brand New.

For me used doesn't matter,My preference

*Best image quality

*18-135mm IS lens not worried about STM

*Think of buying Canon speed lite 430-ex ii and diffuser.

Budget around 600 pounds.

Advise and suggestion please.Thank's for your time.

Canon EOS 350D (EOS Digital Rebel XT / EOS Kiss Digital N) Canon EOS 700D (EOS Rebel T5i) Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow