Apeture and Shutter Speed

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
Aspiringtobe
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
Re: Apeture and Shutter Speed
In reply to wyldberi, 6 months ago

NO dear apparently you need to spend a little more time learning to read. I said that I as a person am not pretending to be a top notch photographer, I am sorry that you took that I was implying that everyone else was. I was meaning that I know I have a lot to learn and I didn't want anyone taking it that I think I know everything because I in fact know I do not. I am well aware that there are MANY people here and everywhere else that could out photograph me and that is all I was saying and that it was rude of you to be such a jerk when I was never saying anything but. As I said though I apologize if the way I worded it made you think I was calling you such because I would never imply that. As for the classes I didn't think they made me capable of charging people, the people offering to pay me for the photographs made me think so. I just wanted to try and make sure I was producing the best quality pictures or there was no point in charging for them. Which is where I would think EVERY person would start. Even the most experienced person at some point in their career should at least ATTEMPT to better themselves.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow