Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Agent Terry
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
Old or New?
5 months ago

Ok, I know that I will find the answer from you experts about my problem. I now have the funds for a camera! I had my eye on the 7D for a while but am being pulled by the 70D. I had a quick look and liked the idea of changing the settings on the touch screen by sliding up and down the exposure and seeing the changes on the screen. But cannot make my mind up. Big hands so suit the 7D, still a great camera, but should I go for the newer 70D, I wont go on but it goes on. Right, I don't have indepth knowledge and I know I am jumping in the deep end but that was the point,  and learn the camera and hopefully have some longevity with the camera ( I have to jump aboard at some point). It will mostly be used for holidays and trips, sightseeing, onsite work of products ( kitchens, bedrooms home office etc, some indoor family do's maybe, also I am going to Monaco gp ( lucky me, big birthday) so need to make decision quickly. Lens  I thought to get a wider angle to help with work shots 15-85, possibly 50mm 1.8, like to have 70-200 f4 IS USM for the GP.

Gentlemen start your recommendations!

Thanks for your help

Canon EOS 70D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NewNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow