Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pete_CSCS
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,068Gear list
Like?
Can anyone explain this?
8 months ago

When I heard on the radio that Carmen Berra (baseball legend Yogi Berra's wife) had passed away, I went to my Photobucket site to view photos I had taken of them at a press conference four years ago. I then noticed that the title of the folder I put them in had a misspelling.  So not thinking, I corrected it and then realized that I had probably broken the link to the photos on this forum.  I had originally posted 15 images and when I checked this old thread I saw right away that the first two photos were gone.  I didn't scroll through the whole thread to check all 15.

So I went back to Photobucket to purposely misspell the word again to restore the proper link to the photos.  After I did, I checked the old thread to see if the photos had returned.  Five were showing and ten were missing!  All 15 of these photos are in the same folder!  So why would some be showing and not the others?  I would think it would be all or none.  Being I changed that one letter again as it was before, I would have thought all the photos would have returned!?!

Anyone have any ideas or an explanation?

Here is a couple of pictures of Carmen Berra with Yogi from the group.  May she rest in peace.

-- hide signature --

'When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at
his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.
Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two,
and I know it was not that blow that did it,
but all that had gone before.'
-- Jacob Riis (1849 - 1914)

Stay Well,
Pete K.

Pete_CSCS's gear list:Pete_CSCS's gear list
Kodak EasyShare Z612 Olympus E-500 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +5 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow