Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Schweinehund
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
New poster to the forum
7 months ago

Well, well..finally, here we are....I've been following this forum for some time but never posted anything - and figured that sooner or later I should say "hi" to everyone and share a few pics and rant a bit about the general state of my life.

A couple of years ago I bought an E-450 without really knowing what I got, it was my first digital camera, and the fist time I got into taking pictures. I was not too happy with the output of the kit lens, then grit my teeth and spent the money when my local gear shop had a second hand 12-60 in stock. And, just like that, I was in love.

At a later point I then also got an used E-3 and a couple more pieces of second hand but very nice glass (for me at least....I'm a happy camper)..... so for now....while my pizza dough is rising, the GF is surfing the WWW, the Pet Shot Boys are screaming "Money!!!" from Spotify and I have a time-slot before heading over to some kind of retro party at my secondary Vinoteka at this fine peace of land flowing of milk and honey called Zyzkov, between chaos, cigarette breaks, white wine, madness and general mischief I'll upload a few pics I took in Sri Lanaka a few weeks ago. BTW: FANTASTIC!!! people there, incredibly nice and friendly - makes you feel humble,......, well, that's it; enough with the rant, time for more nicotine, wine (...and I need to check on the dough as well...) - I'll visit my terrace for a few mins and will get back shortly.....

OK - back! Time is once again working against me, so I'll get to the pics. Any constructive criticism is more than welcome, but keep in mind I'm utterly shameless when it comes to post.....

Olympus E-3 Olympus E-450
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow