ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
thesutex
New MemberPosts: 16Gear list
Like?
x-t1 vs sony a7/a6000 ?
9 months ago

PS: I already posted this in the Sony forum, but I want Fuji fan input

Hi, i recently sold all my gear. I have been using Sony through A100,A200,A700 to A77, but lately time constraints have limited my time, and I found myself wanting gear with a smaller footprint. I am a casual shooter, but consider myself an "prosumer" hobby photographer. Lens wise I have nothing left.

Now after reading the forums up and down, reviews here and there I am lost. I know there must be 100 threads on this but Ill have a go anyway:

A7: FF seems like the future of these cameras, but is the A7 mature enough as a first gen camera? Kit lens get bad reviews as well.

A6000: A nex 6/7 hybrid? Will sony "abandon" pac now and focus on FF since camera sales are way down, and people shoot with their cells..

Fuji X-t1: Gets allot of praise, but will they too eventually go FF and "force" new glass investments etc. And I read allot of bad stuff of the x-trans sensor, might be trolling?

Please, no fanboy / trolling.. Lens wise, Allround with either a zoom lens (something zeiss maybe?)or a 35mmFF/24mmAPC .. if already answered in another thread feel free to point me in the right direction tnx.

PS: I already posted this in the Sony forum, but I want Fuji fan input

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T1 Sony Alpha 7 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow