Fuji XT1 Nightshots (from a OMD EM5 Convert)

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gidferrer
Regular MemberPosts: 145
Like?
Fuji XT1 Nightshots (from a OMD EM5 Convert)
5 months ago

I recently sold all my MFT system in exchange for the Fuji X system. I got the XT1 last Mon (Mar 3) and It has been with me since. I recently went to Hong Kong to some business and Did some shooting later in the evenings. I currently have the 18-55 , 14 , and a Samyang fishy. I just want to share with you the images I got. Output of the Fujis are outstanding. DR is superb. I just cant believe my eyes when I saw the images.

First off...

HAPPY VALLEY

- A horse race track smack in the middle of the Hong Kong skyline, I took this shot on an observation deck of Central Plaza. I was quite surprised with the amount of detail produced here because I was shooting through 2 inch glass. Reflection was also a headache since it was already dark outside. Had to improvise by using a scarf.

Fuji XT1 + XF 18-55

ZONE 50

- An image focused on the Central District of Hong Kong. This image includes the famous Bank of China (top left) and the IFC (right peeking). This probably is my fave on this set.

Fuji XT1 + 18-55

Will be posting more soon.

Regards,

Gid

Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow