Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
paulj623
Regular MemberPosts: 293Gear list
Like?
CC Please Kill me but first......
6 months ago

OK.  This is why i love this camera.  5D3 with 50mm 1.4  We were at Disney and this is the fireworks show at Epcot.  For anyone that has been it is a good show.  Aubrei was sitting on a table and I had about 1/2 of a second between light and dark to get a photo.  The 5D3 was able to lock exposure quickly.  Here is a Pic with no PP.  If it were not for the quick auto focus of the camera and the 1.4 lens i dont think i would have been able to get this picture.  So Please CC under these Circumstances but also keep in mind that i also wanted to enjoy the time with my daughter so the main reason for being there was to watch fireworks but i think i was able to get a decent picture quickly.  PS saw others around me with their (Mirrorless) and they were trying to manually focus.

paulj623's gear list:paulj623's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +4 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow