FUJI X-T1 LIGHT LEAK Locked

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
mjh04
Regular MemberPosts: 159Gear list
Is this a light leak or something else?
In reply to adfhg, 5 months ago

I took these images on the inside of an old observatory where it was very dim.  I liked the colors under this dome.  When looking at them I see white along the left edge of the photo which really surprises me as I have seen nothing like it in all the other photos I have taken.  I don't want to raise the level of concern if it is easily explained, but I am at a loss for what happened.  The door on the left side of the camera was closed.  I have attached two different perspectives to show that both display the streak on the left side of image even though the camera was oriented in two different directions.  I used the 14 mm lens on my X-T1 and have a B&W NRC Nano XS-Pro UV filter on the lens.  I haven't had the opportunity to try to reproduce it.  These are jpgs OOC brought into Lightroom and exported as a smaller file without any edits.  Any thoughts as to whether this is some kind of light leak or something else?

Mike Hedge
www.thehedgepost.com

mjh04's gear list:mjh04's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Olympus E-M1 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM +13 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YepNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow