Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
km25
Regular MemberPosts: 360Gear list
Like?
Light leak.....FAST AS LIGHT
5 months ago

I left a contact email with Fuji service USA last night. This morning received emails, one to say they got my email , the other with a phone number to call. Called number and through menu got service, and spoke with a service person in less time then it takes to type this.

They say yes they have seen problem, waiting for Fujifilm Japan to go ahead with the fix. The service person stated that they had a few ways of solving problem and that it appeared under exteme conditions. Long exposers with a brite light source being introduced. Or the UTUBE of the guy with the powerful flash light. But the door must be open. One must have a need for one or more of the ports.

Bottom line, Fuji USA (I would expect other Fuji services) already know how to fix it. They say it should be simple and fast. It may just be rubber plugs.

-- hide signature --

kam

km25's gear list:km25's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 Leica Elmarit-M 24mm f/2.8 ASPH Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Leica APO-Summicron-M 90mm f/2 ASPH +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow